REFERENCE ONLY - Brous Blades Reloader BRR-ASW Folding Knife Acid Stonewash 3.75" Plain Edge Blade, Black G-10 Handle
No Longer Available - Informational Purposes Only.
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.75" ~ 3 3/4" ~ 95 mm
- Blade Material: Acid Stonewashed D2 Steel
- Blade Style: Hollow Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.1875" ~ 3/16" ~ 5 mm
- Lock Style: Liner Lock
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.75" ~ 4 3/4" ~ 121 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 8.25" ~ 8 1/4" ~ 210 mm
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand/Left Hand Tip Up Clip
- Weight: Approximately 6.00 Ounces ~ 170 g
- Special Features:
Limited Edition of 500
Made in USA
The New Reloader Flipper, A collaborative design between custom knifemakers Jason Brous and Mikkel Willumsen. The black finished D2 steel blade features a unique main hollow grind with a flat ground tanto style tip and a thick secondary swedge on each side. The Reloader utilizes an integrated flipper for quick blade deployment on a ball bearing pivot system. The handle scales and backspacer are made from black G-10 with custom milled grooves for a secure and comfortable grip. The titanium liner lock is carbidized with tungsten carbide which provides a harder lock face surface and eliminates stickiness. The knife can be deployed either with the flipper tang or manually with the groove cut out in the blade. With stainless steel hardware and a reversible, deep set, tip up pocket makes this knife a great affordable every day carry blade.