The products National Knives, LLC sells are extremely sharp and should never be handled or used by a person under the age of 18.
Knives, also known as cutlery, are cutting tools and all cutlery sold by National Knives, LLC should be used within their limitations. If you are unsure of their limitations, please contact the manufacturer or National Knives, LLC BEFORE use. Under no circumstances should any goods sold by National Knives, LLC be used as hammers, pry bars, screw drivers, chisels, punches, saws, etc. nor for chopping, throwing, tossing, hacking, stabbing, puncturing, drilling, breaking, smashing, etc.
Severe injury or death may result from improper use of any and all items sold by National Knives, LLC.
Buyers understand that there are inherent risks/dangers involved with owning, possessing and using a knife, whether correctly or incorrectly.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to abide by all laws governing them in and around the area in which the knife will be shipped, carried, and/or possessed.
National Knives, LLC will not be responsible for confiscated merchandise by law enforcement or any other legal entity for any and all reasons.
National Knives, LLC will not be responsible for any legal actions against the buyer by law enforcement or any other legal entity for any and all reasons.
All buyers must be 18 years or older and by purchasing any product from National Knives, LLC, you agree to having read and that you completely understand and accept all above terms and conditions and you agree to release, hold harmless, and waive all claims associated with your purchase from National Knives, LLC.
Buyers understand and agree to abide by National Knives, LLC's Return Policy found here - Shipping and Returns
If you disagree with any or all of the above terms - DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS Use of Our Site constitutes Your acceptance of these terms and conditions and Your waiver of any and all claims against National Knives, LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, officers, directors or employees arising out of Your use of Our Site or any materials, information, opinions or recommendations contained on Our Site.
3. COPYRIGHT3.1 Use. All content included on Our Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is Our property or that of Our content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on Our Site is Our property protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on Our Site is Our property or that of Our software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of Our Site for the limited purpose of placing an order with Us or using it as a shopping resource. Any other use-including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance-of the content on a Site without Our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. 3.2 Penalty. Unauthorized copying of the software, or failure to comply with the above restrictions, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Unauthorized duplication of the software constitutes copyright infringement and, in the United States, is punishable in a federal criminal action by a fine of up to U.S.$250,000 and imprisonment for up to five (5) years. In addition, federal civil penalties allow the recovery of actual damages based on the number of copies produced plus the profits of the infringer, or statutory damages of up to U.S.$100,000 for willful copyright infringement.
4. DISCLAIMER WE PROVIDE OUR SITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING OR TRADE USAGE). IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS. FURTHER, WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE OR FOR THE SITES OF OTHERS THAT LINK TO OUR SITE.
5. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION We do not accept or consider unsolicited material, product suggestions or original or creative ideas (collectively, "Materials") submitted through Our Site. If despite this policy you submit any such Materials, We will deem it Our property. We will not treat the Materials as confidential, and We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of such Materials. Without limitation, We will own the exclusive rights to the Materials and will be entitled to unrestricted use of the Materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the submitter of such Materials.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA) OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID US BY YOU IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
8.5 Compliance With Laws. All equipment will be sold in compliance with public law 90-351, Title III, U.S.D., Section 2511. You will comply at Your own expense with all statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances and orders of any governmental body, department or agency that apply to or result from Your use of Our Site. It is solely the purchasers responsibility to check local, state and federal laws regarding the legality of any item(s) that he/she orders. By placing an order with National Knives, LLC, the purchaser(s), not National Knives, LLC, agrees to be in complete compliance with all local, state and federal laws. All purchasers must be a minimum of 18 years of age. National Knives, LLC reserves the right to refuse any sale for any reason. This form must be signed before any automatic/switchblade knife will be shipped.
OUR EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]