- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING STARTS AT $2.99. FREE SHIPPING AT $49.00 (DOMESTIC ORDERS ONLY)
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is our default shipper. If you would like your purchase shipping using a different carrier (FedEx, UPS), please contact National Knives, LLC with what you would like to purchase and an estimate on shipping costs will be given.
National Knives, LLC reserves the right to upgrade shipping service when and if necessary and without notification to the buyer.
National Knives, LLC will ONLY ship to the shipping address that is entered at the time of purchase. Any change of address after the purchase is complete may require the order to be cancelled/reordered.
When returning items:
1. All returned items must be in the original packaging and must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice. National Knives, LLC return policy is put in place to keep the honest from paying excessively high prices due to abusive activity.
2. Returns must be requested within 21 days from time of purchase. There may be exceptions in the event of a delay in delivery due to no fault of the buyer.
3. All returns must be approved. No returns are accepted without prior approval.
4. Restocking Fees? - In most cases, restocking fees are not necessary. Return the item in the same condition as it was sent (including all the manufacturer's paperwork and packaging) and a full refund (less shipping costs) is what can be expected. Restocking charges MAY apply and will be used to compensate National Knives, LLC for labor, shipping costs, receipt of damaged/used/abused/etc goods. A partial list of UNACCEPTABLE conditions and why a restocking fee would be charged: abuse, use, swapping parts, moving pocket clips, taking for a "test ride", adjustments, oiling, cleaning, sharpening, done with "review" for Youtube, blog, etc., and so on. The restocking fee is not set and will be determined on what it will take for National Knives, LLC to recoup our costs. In most cases, 20% - 50% fee is applied to those returns that fall into the UNACCEPTABLE category. The actual restocking fee can and will vary.
5. ATTEMPTED RETURN, FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, OF A COUNTERFEIT ITEM OR ITEMS WILL BE REPORTED TO THE PROPER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES. THIS IS FRAUD!
6. Examine your purchase carefully upon receipt and before using it! Once the item has been used, etc, all defective items will need to be sent back to the manufacturer for service. National Knives, LLC will not act on either parties behalf, but will answer any and all questions honestly and accurately as possible.
7. Do NOT attempt to repair any defective item yourself. Doing so will void any warranties, expressed or implied and may not be returned.
8. Please review laws regarding credit card charge backs (disputed charges). You will be held liable (financially and/or criminally) for any misuse of this policy. National Knives, LLC will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, any person(s) or other entity, for misuse.
9. Please be aware of what you are purchasing. We will return items for many reasons but would like to limit the amount of returns as it costs all parties involved time and money. If you have questions about a return, please email us at Sales@NationalKnives.com
More Important Information:
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
National Knives, LLC will not offer any kind of insurance or reimbursement for customs seizures. If the knife is not allowed in your country, please do not order. Returned items will not have original shipping charges refunded, returned shipping charges will be paid for by the buyer and if reshipment of merchandise is required, buyer will again be responsible for shipping charges.
Russia - Western Union or MoneyGram payments only. No exceptions. Lots of stolen/confiscated parcels and National Knives, LLC will not reimburse, refund, etc for lost/stolen/confiscated items.
United Kingdom - Know your laws before ordering. Also, be aware that many knives that are perfectly legal in the UK are likely to be confiscated by UK customs. If you really want that locking folder, payment must be made via Western Union or MoneyGram. National Knives, LLC will not reimburse, refund, etc for lost/stolen/confiscated items.
Canada - See United Kingdom.
Australia/New Zealand - Assisted openers and double edge knives are likely to be confiscated by your respective customs agents. Check with National Knives, LLC before ordering.
National Knives, LLC will ship your purchase in the original packaging, if applicable. Sometimes this packaging is damaged when it is received by National Knives, LLC from distributors/manufacturers.
I want you to be satisfied with your purchase and highly recommend that you contact National Knives, LLC about specifics regarding the condition of the packaging/boxes/etc.
If you can place an item in your shopping cart, the item is in stock.
All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
The products National Knives, LLC sells are extremely sharp and should never be handled or used by a person under the age of 18.
Knives are cutting tools and all cutlery sold by National Knives, LLC should be used within their limitations. If you are unsure of their limitations, please contact the manufacturer or National Knives, LLC BEFORE use. Under no circumstances should any goods sold by National Knives, LLC be used as hammers, pry bars, screw drivers, chisels, punches, saws, etc. nor for chopping, hacking, stabbing, puncturing, drilling, breaking, smashing, and so on.
Buyers understand that there are inherent risks/dangers involved with owning, possessing and using a knife, whether correctly or incorrectly.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to abide by all laws governing them in and around the area in which the knife will be shipped, carried, and/or possessed.
National Knives, LLC will not be responsible for confiscated merchandise by law enforcement or any other legal entity for any and all reasons.
National Knives, LLC will not be responsible for any legal actions against the buyer by law enforcement or any other legal entity for any and all reasons.
All buyers must be 18 years or older and by purchasing a product from National Knives, LLC, you agree to having read and that you completely understand and accept all above terms and conditions and agree to hold National Knives, LLC harmless to any and all legal actions for any and all reasons. If you disagree with any or all of the above terms - DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
Shipping costs will NOT be refunded unless the wrong item was sent by National Knives, LLC. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer, including return shipping. We are willing to work with you regarding any and all matters just email us with your concern.