REFERENCE ONLY - Brous Blades Division DF-SW Folding Knife, Stonewashed 4.37" Plain Edge Blade, Black Carbon Fiber Handle
No Longer Available - Informational Purposes Only.
- Blade Length: Approximately 4.375" ~ 4 3/8" ~ 111 mm
- Blade Material: Stonewashed D2 Steel
- Blade Style: Hollow Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.1875" ~ 3/16" ~ 5 mm
- Lock Style: Liner Lock
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 5.9375" ~ 5 15/16" ~ 151 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 9.875" ~ 9 7/8" ~ 251 mm
- Handle Material: Black Carbon Fiber
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand/Left Hand Tip Up Clip
- Weight: Approximately 5.90 Ounces ~ 167 g
- Special Features:
Limited Edition of 500
Made in USA
The new 2013 Division Flipper offers a clean line design folder that bears a unique aesthetic, solid performance and innovative styling! The stonewashed D2 steel blade utilizes as an integrated flipper for quick blade deployment on a ball bearing pivot system. The drop point profile will feed material into the blade while a high hollow grind provides a very keen edge. A slim profile allows for easy carry and gives the knife an extremely effective point. The 3D contoured Carbon Fiber handles support safe ergonomics with aggressive jimping rounding out the stylish balance of form and function. Featuring a titanium liner lock system that is carbidized with tungsten carbide providing a hardened lock face surface that eliminates stickiness. Stainless steel standoffs and flow-through construction make for a light weight, durable and easy to care for large folder. With the added versatility of a reversible, deep carry, tip-up pocket clip, this will be the blade that you reach for when carry duty comes calling. Includes a signed and individually numbered certificate of authenticity.