REFERENCE ONLY - Spyderco Delica 4 Sprint Run C11FPGYE Super Blue Blade Gray FRN
No Longer Available - Informational Purposes Only.
Experience the ultimate in cutting performance from the Delica4 design with this limited-edition Sprint run featuring Aogami Super Blue blade steel. Manufactured by Hitachi Metals Ltd., one of the premier steel manufacturers in Japan, Aogami Super Blue combines the same high quality iron sand used in legendary Japanese swords with high-tech alloys to create a steel capable of extreme sharpness and edge retention. The Delica4 Super Blue takes an ordinary gray-handled lightweight Delica and supercharges it with a laminated blade consisting of a Super Blue core sandwiched between layers of 420J1 stainless. Full flat ground for exceptional edge geometry, this extraordinary blade is mated to a lightweight handle featuring skeletonized stainless steel liners, injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon scales, and a four-position clip. Like all lightweight Delicas, this extraordinary knife offers versatile tip-up or tip-down left and right-side carry and completely ambidextrous operation by virtue of its Trademark Round Hole™ and sturdy back lock mechanism. Sure to be one of the most prized Delica variants ever produced, this unique knife pushes the envelope of pocketknife performance.
Note: Aogami Super Blue is a high-performance, high-carbon steel and is not stainless. It requires proper and diligent maintenance to keep it corrosion-free. Spyderco is not responsible for the corrosion or pitting of a high-carbon blade.
- Blade Length: Approximately 2.875" ~ 73 mm
- Blade Material: Super Blue and 420J1 Laminate Steel
- Blade Style: Full Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.09375" ~ 2.4 mm
- Lock Style: Lock Back
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.21875" ~ 107 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 7.09375" ~ 180 mm
- Handle Material: Gray Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Right Hand Tip Down | Left Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Down
- Weight: Approximately 2.30 Ounces ~ 64 Grams
- Special Features:
2013 Sprint Run
Made In Japan