Zero Tolerance 0609 Folding Knife 3.4" 20CV Blade Bronze Titanium Handle
No Longer Available - Informational Purposes Only.
The new Zero Tolerance 0609 is a smaller, even more carry-ready version of the original Factory Custom 0606CF from ZT, RJ Martin, and Matt Martin. Like the original, it offers a clean, streamlined look yet also has highly detailed handle machining that adds both grip and visual impact. For even more visual “wow,” the 3-D machined handle is built of light-yet-strong titanium that ZT has anodized in an attractive bronze.
The 3.4-inch blade is CPM 20CV, which provides enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping. It also delivers superior hardness, corrosion resistance, and excellent edge retention. The drop-point blade has a two-tone finish: machined satin on the grinds with a stonewashed finish on the flats. The new 0609 opens manually with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system and the handy flipper so it’s always ready when you want it.
Last—but certainly not least—you’ll notice the oversized See-Through Pivot (STP). Designed by RJ Martin, this unique, pivot is hollow in the center, letting you “see through” it. The See-Through Pivot adds another intriguing touch to this already-attractive knife.
National Knives, LLC is an Authorized Zero Tolerance ZT Knives Dealer and only sells Authentic ZT product.
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.40625" ~ 87 mm
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel (Stonewashed Flats and Satin Grinds)
- Blade Style: Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.125" ~ 3.2 mm
- Lock Style: Frame Lock
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.3125" ~ 110 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 7.6875" ~ 195 mm
- Handle Material: Bronze Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Up
- Weight: Approximately 3.6 Ounces ~ 102 Grams
- Special Features:
R.J. Martin Design
Made in USA