Spyderco Swick 6 Small Fixed Blade Knife FB14P6 LC200N PlainEdge Blade Black G10
Designed by Spyderco founder Sal Glesser and inspired by the groundbreaking innovations of French knifemaker Fred Perrin, the Swick is a purpose-designed personal-defense tool. Its most distinctive feature is a Perrin-inspired index-finger hole that locks the knife into the user’s hand for superior grip security.
Sized for a smaller hand, the 0.91-inch-diameter (23.1mm) hole is flanked by a full-flat-ground Wharncliffe blade and a full-tang, pistol-grip-style handle. Concealed internal pins secure a pair of peel-ply-textured scales to the handle, and a strategically placed section of jimping (textured grooves) on the spine provides a non-slip thumb ramp.
Made from ultra-corrosion-resistant LC200N, the Swick is accompanied by a custom-molded Boltaron® sheath with a fully adjustable G-Clip™ and breakaway ball chain to offer a full spectrum of carry options.
- Blade Length: Approximately 2.73" ~ 69 mm
- Blade Material: LC 200 N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.118" ~ 3 mm
- Lock Style: Fixed Blade
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 5.87" ~ 149 mm
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Sheath: Black Boltaron with G Clip
- Weight: Approximately 1.90 Ounces ~ 54 Grams (Knife Only)
- Special Features:
Made in USA