REFERENCE ONLY - Spyderco Reinhold Rhino Knife C210CFP Plain Edge XHP Blade Carbon Fiber Laminate
No Longer Available - Informational Purposes Only.
Designed by knifemaker and outdoorsman Michael Reinhold, the Reinhold Rhino epitomizes Spyderco’s “little-big-knife” philosophy, packing impressive cutting performance and style into a compact, convenient, pocket-friendly folder. Its full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade is precision machined from CTS® XHP stainless steel—a workhorse blade material that provides an excellent balance of hardness, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The sweeping trailing-point profile offers a long, curved cutting edge that is ideally suited for a broad range of cutting chores, while its signature Trademark Round Hole™ allows convenient one-handed opening.
Despite the knife’s compact size, the Reinhold Rhino’s handle offers a comfortable, hand-filling grip. Its scales are precision machined from carbon fiber/G-10 laminate and thoughtfully radiused to eliminate any hot spots or sharp edges. Stainless steel liners nested within the scales ensure impressive structural strength and form the basis of its patented Compression Lock™ mechanism. To ensure convenient carry and keep it poised for instant access, the handle also includes a reversible tip-up pocket clip and a lined lanyard hole for easy attachment of fobs and lanyards.
- Blade Length: Approximately 2.375" ~ 60 mm
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.109375" ~ 2.8 mm
- Lock Style: Compression Lock
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 3.59375" ~ 91 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 5.84375" ~ 148 mm
- Handle Material: Black Carbon Fiber and G-10 Laminate
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Up
- Weight: Approximately 2.30 Ounces ~ 65 Grams
- Special Features:
Made in Taiwan