REFERENCE ONLY - Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Knife C28PGRE2 ZDP-189 Blade Green FRN
No Longer Available - Informational Purposes Only.
A top-ten seller, the Dragonfly's success is largely due to its mid-size blade and ergonomic handle that features a front-finger choil and spine cusp. Blade-to-handle geometry and leveraging points empower the Dragonfly to cut and feel like a much larger knife in the hand. Designed as a carry- friendly folder, it comes with a left/right-hand tip-up wire clip, patented Bi-Directional handle texturing, spine and choil jimping and screw-together handle construction. The ZDP-189 blade has a high-performance flat-grind and is available with a PlainEdge configuration.
The Dragonfly 2 Lightweight focuses around features which make it ergonomically comfortable including positioning the Spyderco Round Hole in precise relation to the blade's pivot for the smoothest blade opening and a series of gripping angles and leveraging spots on the FRN (fiberglass reinforce nylon) handle that properly position the hand for fatigue-free and comfortable cutting.
ZDP-189 steel is one of the knife industry's hottest, hardest and highest performing knife steels today. 3% of its structure is pure carbon which makes the steel harder and in turn furthers its edge retention capacity. High-performance or exotic steels like ZDP-189 are offered on many of Spyderco's everyday-carry working folders including the Dragonfly 2 Lightweight.
- Blade Length: Approximately 2.3125" ~ 59 mm
- Blade Material: ZDP-189 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.09375" ~ 2.5 mm
- Lock Style: Lock Back
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 3.34375" ~ 85 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 5.5625" ~ 141 mm
- Handle Material: British Racing Green Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Up
- Weight: Approximately 1.20 Ounces ~ 34 Grams
- Special Features:
Made in Japan