The Ratatosk is a fresh, contemporary design from RMJ Tactical's inhouse blacksmith and designer, Reid Carmack. Reid has an edgy style that can easy be seen in the curvy lines of the Ratatosk.
The Ratatosk features an aggressive 5.5" hybrid Bolo style blade made
from Nitro-V stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 59-60.
The knife is finished in a rich Cobalt Cerakote finish for a stealthy
look. Weighing in at only 6.4 ounces the Ratatosk is deceptively light
for a knife of it's size.
The contoured and detailed Carbon Fiber handles are sexy as hell and equally as ergonomic. The handles are very comfortable and offer a secure grip without being overly aggressive. They are secured with gold TiN coated stainless steel hardware for just the right amount of contrast.
The kydex sheath can be run scout or vertical, and is MOLLE compatible so it can be attached to any pack, plate carrier or similar gear with PALS webbing.
- Blade Length: Approximately 5.50" ~ 140 mm
- Blade Material: Colbalt Cerakote Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 59 - 60 HRc
- Blade Style: Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.167" ~ 4.2 mm
- Lock Style: Fixed Blade
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 9.625" ~ 244 mm
- Handle Material: Black Carbon Fiber
- Sheath: Black Kydex
- Weight: Approximately 6.40 Ounces ~ 181 Grams (Knife Only)
- Special Features:
Made in USA