RMJ teamed up with Bawidamann Blades in 2012 to create a lightweight tomahawk that is fast in the hand and different than other tomahawks; thus the Ragnarok was born.
The Ragnarok 14" is a full tang tomahawk made from .270" 80CRV2 carbon steel and features grippy 3D contoured Black G10 handle scales. The handle end features a one of a kind pry-bar feature, and the holes provided in the handle allow for the addition of paracord to help lock it in to your hand for aggressive use. The Ragnarok is your high-end skeleton key that gives you access by prying, chopping, cutting and smashing!
- Forward Edge Length: Approximately 3.50" ~ 89 mm (Bottom of Forward Edge - 2.375", Spike Edge .50")
- Spike Length: Approximately 2.50" ~ 64 mm
- Forward Edge to Spike Length: Approximately 6.50" ~ 165 mm
- Blade Material: Black Cerakote 80CRV2 Steel
- Blade Style: Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.27" ~ 6.9 mm
- Lock Style: Fixed Blade Tomahawk
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 14.0" ~ 356 mm
- Handle Material: Black G-10 and Black Cerakote 80CRV2 Steel (One Piece Construction)
- Sheath: Black Kydex
- Weight: Approximately 21.60 Ounces ~ 612 Grams (Tomahawk Only)
- Special Features:
3 Sharpened Edges
Made in USA