The Investigator Pen- Building on the success of the Extreme Duty pen and listening to customers who desired a smaller more easily carried heavy duty pen, Rick designed the Investigator Pen. You will feel the overall toughness and quality as soon as you grip the pen body. You will notice the deep cut threads that hold the cap on either end of the body ensuring the toughest connection. Rick Hinderer Knives uses Space Pen refills which are the best and toughest hard use ink pen refills on the market. This pen is also made in a modular concept, meaning we offer many different end cap options that each user may choose from.
The Investigator Pen like all of the pens that we make are made here in Shreve Ohio in the Rick Hinderer Knives shop by skilled craftsmen using state of the art CNC technology, are hand finished and assembled and quality checked in multiply steps. You can buy with confidence knowing you are getting the best hard use, quality pen on the market!
Features• Designed and manufactured using state of the art CNC and CAD_CAM technology.
• “Overbuilt” toughness designed to withstand all sorts of punishment
• Course threads used throughout for extra thread height which translates into a very strong tough thread able to take the punishment of everyday hard use.
• Modular design so the user may add a multitude of end attachments to configure the pen however the customer desires.
• Made from Aluminum.
• Uses Fisher Space Pen full size refills (pn# SPR4B)
- Body/Shaft Color: Matte Purple
- Body/Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Ink Color: Black
- Refillable: Yes - Fisher #PR4B
- Weight: Approximately 0.60 Ounces ~ 17 Grams
- Diameter: Approximately 0.375" ~ 10 mm
- Closed Length: Approximately 4.4375" ~ 113 mm
- Open Length: Approximately 4.40625" ~ 112 mm
- Special Features:
Made in USA