Rick Hinderer Knives Maximus Bayonet Grind Battle Black 20CV Blue G-10
The new Maximus with Tri-way is the latest in the Hinderer Maximus folding dagger linage. Rick Hinderer Knives took the earlier style Maximus and added the Hinderer Knives Tri-way pivot system giving the user the option of using either bearings, Phosphor Bronze, or Nylon Washers, giving the user versatility based on the intended use of the knife! They are also making them now exclusively with the false edge “bayonet” style grind enhancing the EDC usage of the knife while retaining its sexy, bad ass dagger profile.
The knife is made using .090 thick Titanium liners with handle overlays. The integral guards also act as the “flipper” as well as extra protection against running your finger up on the blade. The tip up style of pocket clip can be utilized on the handle for true ambidextrous carry options.
Slip the Maximus in your pocket and you won’t even know it’s there for true comfortable carry! But will be ready for all of your EDC carry chores!
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.50" ~ 89 mm
- Blade Material: Battle Black CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Bayonet Grind, Single Edge, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.125" ~ 3 mm
- Lock Style: Liner Lock
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.75" ~ 121 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 8.25" ~ 210 mm
- Handle Material: Blue G-10 And Battle Black Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Up
- Weight: Approximately 4.20 Ounces ~ 119 Grams
- Special Features:
Made in USA