This pen was born from the need to have not only a quality writing instrument but also a tough, durable self-defense tool that you will have with you at all times. Check out these features that make this tool a must have for anyone who is concerned about discreet personal safety.
- Designed and manufactured using state of the art CNC and CAD_CAM technology.
- Properly placed traction grooves give a good firm grip when using pen in a CQB mode.
- “Overbuilt” toughness designed to take severe punishment
- Course threads used throughout for extra thread height which translates into a very strong tough thread able to take the punishment of hard strikes.
- Modular design so the user may add a multitude of end attachments to configure the pen however the person or mission dictates.
- Made from Brass
- The nib is manufactured from 17-4PH stainless tool steel for added toughness
- Uses BOLD Point Fisher Space Pen full size refills (pn# SPR4B)
- Body/Shaft Color: Brass
- Body/Shaft Material: Brass
- Ink Color: Black
- Refillable: Yes - Fisher #PR4B
- Weight: Approximately 3.70 Ounces ~ 105 Grams
- Diameter: Approximately 0.50" ~ 13 mm
- Closed Length: Approximately 5.875" ~ 149 mm
- Open Length: Approximately 6.875" ~ 175 mm
- Special Features:
Made in USA