Rick Hinderer Knives Eklipse Wharncliffe Stonewash 20CV Blade SWBR L/S Red
The Eklipse is known the world over as one of the toughest tactical folders regardless of your mission. Rick’s focus when designing the Eklipse was a no nonsense tactical tool ready for the simplest cutting tasks to high speed low drag operations.
The Eklipse has a CNC flat ground blade. The blade thickness is a full .165″, and can handle the toughest cutting chores. The blade locks up on a solid ¼ in diameter Thumb stud which is press fitted into the blade. This makes for a very strong lockup as there is no loosening of the thumb stud which can happen with two piece designs. The fact that the thumb stud locks up against the frame adds an incredible amount of strength to the sideways torque of the blade as the sideways stresses are being stopped by the whole handle side, thus relieving the stress that would normally be put on the pivot.
National Knives, LLC is an Authorized Rick Hinderer Knives (RHK) Dealer and ONLY purchases RHK items DIRECTLY from Rick Hinderer Knives.
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.50" ~ 89 mm
- Blade Material: Stonewashed CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe Grind, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.165" ~ 4.2 mm
- Lock Style: Frame Lock
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.75" ~ 121 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 8.25" ~ 210 mm
- Handle Material: Red G-10 And Stonewash Bronze Lock Side
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Down | Right Hand Tip Down
- Weight: Approximately 5.60 Ounces ~ 159 Grams
- Special Features:
Made in USA