American Tomahawk Company Model 1 Tomahawk - Olive Drab STN 66 Nylon Handle
The Model 1 Tomahawk has a forged 1060 head featuring a forward cutting edge, and a aggressive 3.25" long Spike ready for your toughest chores. The high mount allows you to choke up right behind the blade for finer work, food prep, etc. The forged head with a connected handle makes for a lightweight and traditional design that is easy to maintain.
The Model 1 is designed to be small and light enough to never be left at home, but big enough to serve as your lightweight axe/chopping/smashing tool. The Model 1 comes with a molded bottom-eject Kydex scabbard that includes Low-Ride MOC straps for belt carry.
- Forward Edge Length: Approximately 2.375" ~ 60 mm
- Head Length: Approximately 8.0" ~ 203 mm
- Spike Edge Length: Approximately 0.75" ~ 19 mm
- Blade Material: Olive Drab (OD) Green Cerakote 1060 Steel
- Blade Style: Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.28125" ~ 7 mm
- Lock Style: Fixed Blade Tomahawk
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 14.125" ~ 359 mm
- Handle Material: Olive Drab (OD) Green Super Tough Nylon 66 (STN 66)
- Sheath: Black Kydex
- Weight: Approximately 22.0 Ounces ~ 624 Grams (Tomahawk Only)
- Special Features:
Made in USA