Spyderco Manix 2 Knife C101PCBL2 PlainEdge SPY27 Blade Mineral Blue FRCP -Pinned
Spyderco has long been an industry leader in the use of exotic, high-performance blade steels. After years of using the best materials the world’s leading steel manufacturers could provide, we decided it was time to create our own.
In close cooperation with Crucible® Industries, we have developed CPM SPY27, a particle metallurgy stainless steel containing a proprietary mix of alloys, including vanadium, molybdenum, niobium, nitrogen, and cobalt. This remarkable composition, enhanced by the amplifying effects of cobalt and the state-of-the-art Crucible Particle Metallurgy process, is produced exclusively for Spyderco.
This elite expression of the Manix 2 Lightweight combines its weight-saving advantages, full-service cutting power, and the strength of the Ball Bearing Lock™ mechanism with the enhanced edge retention and corrosion resistance of CPM SPY27.
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.37" ~ 86 mm
- Blade Material: CPM-SPY27 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.125" ~ 3.2 mm
- Lock Style: Ball Bearing
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.66" ~ 118 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 8.03" ~ 204 mm
- Handle Material: Mineral Blue Fiberglass Reinforced Co-Polymer (FRCP)
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Up
- Weight: Approximately 2.90 Ounces ~ 82 Grams
- Special Features:
Made in USA