Spyderco Clipitool Rescue Folding Knife C209GS Serrated Blade Black G-10 Handle
The ClipiTool Rescue is a multi-function pocketknife that offers three different folding tools optimized for the needs of first responders. Its primary blade is full-flat ground and combines a classic sheepfoot profile with our fully serrated SpyderEdge™ to create the iconic “rescue” pattern. Pioneered by Spyderco in the early 1980’s, this dynamic synthesis provides extreme cutting power while offering the safety of a blunt tip.
For more specialized rescue cutting chores—like quickly removing clothing or boots from an injured person—this versatile tool also features a high-performance hook-shaped cutter. Sharpened only on its interior surface, it cuts with impressive authority while greatly minimizing any risk to the victim. Like the primary blade, the rescue hook is supported by a LinerLock mechanism to lock it securely open during use.
A non-locking, hollow-ground screwdriver blade rounds out the selection of tools and provides an additional level of functionality. All three blades are crafted from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and include a Trademark Round Hole for quick one-handed access. They are housed in a handle featuring nested stainless steel liners, textured black G-10 scales, solid stainless steel backspacers and springs, and a two-position hourglass clip that provides a choice of right-side tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.61" ~ 92 mm
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Serrated Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.098" ~ 2.5 mm
- Lock Style: Liner Lock
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.40" ~ 112 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 8.01" ~ 203 mm
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Right Hand Tip Down
- Weight: Approximately 4.20 Ounces ~ 119 Grams
- Special Features:
Flat Head Screwdriver
Hook Shaped Cutter
Made in China