Blade has marks caused by Kydex sheath. SOLD AS IS. NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES.
Da Choppa is a lightweight, fast in the hand outdoor chopping machine! Perfect for camp chores, food prep and large enough to do some choppin' for your fire.
Da Choppa is designed with chopping prowess, and light weight carry in mind. The RMJ rendition of this classic design makes for a terrific all around blade. At 12" overall, featuring a 7 3/8" blade made from 80CRV2 Carbon Steel and weighing in at a svelte 10.5 ounces, this is a knife for any campsite, hike or outdoor adventure.
The full-tang construction incorporates G-10, 3D machined handle scales which offer the great grip in wet or dry conditions. The blade has a Tungsten Cerakote finish for corrosion resistance and durability and an added low visibility look. Included is a molded kydex scabbard with low ride belt attachments.
- Blade Length: Approximately 7.3125" ~ 186 mm
- Blade Material: Tungsten 80CRV2 Steel
- Blade Style: Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.125" ~ 3.2 mm
- Lock Style: Fixed Blade
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 12.125" ~ 308 mm
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Sheath: Black Kydex
- Weight: Approximately 10.60 Ounces ~ 301 Grams (Knife Only)
- Special Features:
Made in USA