The Korbin is an easy to conceal fixed blade knife. Karambit style knives like the Korbin are great back up blades for those that carry daily. They are lightweight, deploy quickly and have no moving parts to fail. They are gross motor skill tools as well, meaning no special skill is required for effective use.
The talon-shaped blade on the Korbin is made from CPM-S45VN steel and features a Tungsten Cerakote finish for wear and glare resistance. The Korbin is designed to work in both reverse and standard grips, and the 1 1/8" finger hole is large enough to fit most finger sizes.
The Korbin comes with a molded kydex sheath that includes a two-way belt adapter allowing ambidextrous, vertical and horizontal carry options. The sheath is compatible with our optional MAD Straps if you would like to carry IWB (Inside Waist Band). The sheath is also compatible with most popular clips and mounts like the Discreet Carry Concepts Clips and UltiClips.
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.0" ~ 76 mm
- Blade Material: Tungsten Cerakote CPM-S45VN Steel
- Blade Style: Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.130" ~ 3.3 mm
- Lock Style: Fixed Blade
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 6.0" ~ 152 mm
- Handle Material: Dirty Olive G-10
- Sheath: Black Kydex
- Weight: Approximately 3.0 Ounces ~ 85 Grams (Knife Only)
- Special Features:
Made in USA