- Body/Shaft Color: Gold
- Body/Shaft Material: Brass
- Ink Color: Black
- Refillable: Yes - Fisher #PR4B
- Weight: Approximately 1.30 Ounces ~ 37 Grams
- Diameter: Approximately 0.375" ~ 3/8" ~ 10 mm
- Closed Length: Approximately 4.4375" ~ 4 7/16" ~ 113 mm
- Open Length: Approximately 4.50" ~ 4 1/2" ~ 114 mm
- Special Features:
Made in USA
When Rick Hinderer Knives started thinking about a small tactical pen they wanted to have a pen that is as small as the refill would allow but still have something that you could use to get out of a bad situation if you had too. So as you all can see they kept to the basic idea of all of their pens and kubatons with the deep grooves at each end of the body. This pen also has the same longitudinal grooves in the middle portion of the body as the Extreme Duty pen. So even though this pen is shorter and smaller in diameter you can still get a very good grip on it when striking!
This model like all our others is also a MODULAR pen. The small "bullet" on the back of the pen is a separate threaded piece, meaning that we will be adding all of the other attachments such as the warhead, strike bezel, etc. .
- Designed and manufactured using state of the art CNC and CAD_CAM technology.
- Properly placed spirals give a good firm grip when using pen in a CQB mode.
- “Overbuilt” toughness designed to take any level of punishment
- Course threads used throughout for extra thread height which translates into a very strong tough thread able to take the punishment of hard strikes.
- Modular design so the user may add a multitude of end attachments to configure the pen however the person or mission dictates.
- NOW includes a smooth cap
- Uses Fisher Space Pen full size refills (pn# SPR4B)