- Body/Shaft Color: Type 2 Hardcoat Anodized Matte OD Green
- Body/Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Ink Color: Black
- Refillable: Yes - Fisher #PR4B
- Weight: Approximately 0.60 Ounces ~ 17 Grams
- Diameter: Approximately 0.375" ~ 3/8" ~ 10 mm
- Closed Length: Approximately 4.4375" ~ 4 7/16" ~ 113 mm
- Open Length: Approximately 4.40625" ~ 4 13/32" ~ 112 mm
- Special Features:
Made in USA
When Rick Hinderer Knives started thinking about a small tactical pen they wanted to have a pen that is as small as the refill would allow but still have something that you could use to get out of a bad situation if you had too. So as you all can see they kept to the basic idea of all of their pens and kubatons with the deep grooves at each end of the body. This pen also has the same longitudinal grooves in the middle portion of the body as the Extreme Duty pen. So even though this pen is shorter and smaller in diameter you can still get a very good grip on it when striking!
This model like all of their others is also a MODULAR pen. The small bullet on the back of the pen is a separate threaded piece, which means that You can easily unscrew it and screw another option on dependent upon mission needs.
*Please note-Rick Hinderer Knives received a lot of requests for brighter colored pens, and they have answered with these new aluminium Type 2 Hardcoat anodized versions in; Red, Blue, Gold, and Green. Type 2 Hardcoat anodizing has a wide range of colors compared to the black and brown colors offered in the tougher type 3. The slight down side is you will see some wear occur on the threads with use compared to the type 3.